Within a supported environment, this positons requires someone willing to help the owners grow this business with client support and relationship building being a key aspect.
The successful applicant should have:
- A willingness to learn and forge a career in Agriculture
- Pasture Seed / agronomic knowledge qualifications is an advantage
- Look to seek long term employment
- A strong work ethic & desire to help grow a business
- Computer skills, in particular email, word and excel use.
- Excellent people skills
- Be punctual and reliable
- Pride in their appearance and in their place of work
- Drivers licence and forklift licence
- Fit and capable to undertake mixing and bagging operations
- Willingness to undertake ongoing industry training
The positon is Monday to Friday working week of typically 40 hours per week. There may be extended hours required during the peak season in autumn to meet client demands.
Please send a resume along with a cover letter marked attention, Jamie Tidy, Naracoorte Seeds, PO Box 13, Naracoorte SA, 5271 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jamie Tidy on 87621944 if there are any questions in relation to the job or if you would like a job description emailed to you.